When it comes to business, first impressions do matter. There is no better way to make that impression than with a custom sign depicting your company’s logo and colors. If your business is hard to find, or is hidden away, a monument sign can be exactly what you need to propel your business traffic to the next level. Monument signs are also a great way to introduce your business to the community, or to solidify your presence as an existing business. You can only make a first impression once, so why not make it monumental and memorable!
Benefits of Monument Signs
Statistics show that 54% of potential customers have failed to locate a business due to poor signage or no signage. For retail businesses, potential customers pass by your location all hours of the day. A monument sign lets your customers know they are in the right location and at the right business. The Sign Research Foundation reports that businesses see an average sales increase of 10% when a monument sign is installed.
Where You Can Place Monument Signs
We also see monument signs very commonly used for certain types of businesses, such as apartment complexes, development properties, business parks, and more. Generally, they are positioned near streets and entrances to have maximum visibility. A monument sign can also be used for different purposes depending on how they are designed.
How Monument Signs Can Be Used
They can serve as a wayfinding sign, a landmark or even as an LED message board. Riverbend Signworks can evaluate what your business needs are during a one-on-one site visit to your business’ location. Our goal is to make sure that your monument sign is attention grabbing and inviting – even from a distance and especially at night. Once constructed, a monument sign is a 24/7 advertisement for your business. By increasing visibility, you are helping your business grow on autopilot!
Options for Monument Sign Designs
No two monument sign designs are the same, and that’s what makes them stand out. Because of their versatility, monument signs come in many different styles. They can be customized to help your business stand out on a busy street or in a multi-tenant shopping center. Our monument signs are constructed to match any design elements your business may already have or to compliment the look of the building you are in. Monument signs can be constructed from a wide variety of materials which makes them a great option for matching your branding guidelines or your landlord’s restrictions as well as budget.
Materials Riverbend Signworks Uses To Construct Monument Signs
- Brick or stone: monument signs made from stone can appear rustic and have an outdoorsy charm while being extremely stable and durable.
- Concrete: this is the most common material we see. Concrete monument signs last years and can withstand any weather. These signs are commonly found at the entrances of city and local parks.
- Wood: can be used for a more traditional look. Commercial properties such as cottage resorts and state parks often use wood monument signs to fit with their theme.
- Sign Foam: can be used to create the look of stone or brick for a fraction of the cost. It is also lightweight compared to other materials. If you want to replace your monument sign in the future, foam monument signs are easy to move or remove.
- Aluminum/metal: achieve an edgy, modern look with your sign. They provide a sleek and sharp appearance and can be formed into an assortment of shapes and styles.