Calling All Contractors!
As winter starts creeping up on us, you may be wondering what is effective advertising during the slow season? Outdoor business signs as well as window vinyl can’t be done in harsh weather conditions, so what will you look to next? Vehicle wraps. Even if it’s cold, we have room for your vehicle in our Bettendorf facility. As a contractor, it is extremely important to show your logo and contact information everywhere you go. After investing in a vehicle wrap, people notice a spike in their business. Any business can benefit from a vehicle wrap, but here are a few examples: painting companies, fence installers, siding sales, window and door contractors, and many more.
Are vehicle wraps for contractors a good investment? Check out the numbers:
- Reach 2,500 people for every dollar you spend on a full vehicle wrap
- Vinyl wraps build brand awareness 15 times more than any other form of outdoor advertising
- Over the course of a year, the average car in the United States passes in front of nine million vehicles and travels 15,000 miles
- Vehicle graphics reach more potential customers at a lower cost per thousand impressions than any other type of advertising
- Each of your wrapped vehicles will reach between 30,000 and 70,000 views on the roads each day
What types of vehicle graphics can I choose from?
Vinyl Lettering – Any colors, typefaces, and sizes you want.
Vinyl Decals – This is an excellent way to put your business’s logo on your work vans/vehicles. You can also showcase your services, goods, and handiwork.
Window Perf – Without obscuring the view out, you can cover your windows with your branding and contact information with vehicle vinyl window perf.
Vehicle Wraps – Vehicle wraps are ideal if you want to get the attention of everybody. We get our vinyl from Avery Dennison, 3M, Oracal, and other top names in the business. If you are looking to attract all eyes on the road, a full wrap is the way to go.
Check out the photos below of vehicle wraps and graphics we have completed for contractors. AVS, Davenport. Olde Town Roofing, Moline. EZ Window and Door, Quad Cities.
Where can you get vehicle graphics in the Quad Cities? Here at Riverbend Signworks we are dedicated to helping Quad Cities and surrounding areas grow their business through various types of signage, including custom vehicle wraps and graphics.
Visit our portfolio for more signage options or request a quote.