Looking for a fantastic graphic design / production specialist
Job Description: Designer / Production Specialist
- Design signs for client review and production.
- Output signs on the computer and large format printer.
- Apply vinyl graphics to various surfaces
- Assemble signs (in shop or on customer site)
- Work creatively to come up with original, outstanding designs
- Occasionally work with customers to create vision
- Provide outstanding customer service at all times
- Work safely and maintain a safe work environment in a shop setting
- Keep the shop organized and tidy
- Follow company rules and procedures
- Support the company mission
Skills and Attributes:
- Proven design skills and the ability to work efficiently with Adobe creative suite
- Able to work with your hands and perform basic sign prep and assembly as needed
- Understanding of digital printers and some design software.
- Experience and comfort working with basic hand and power tools
- Valid driver’s license
Mission: By helping our customers solve their sign, graphics, and messaging needs, with exceptional service and high quality products, Riverbend Signworks will be successful, honor God, and support our family, employees and community.
Full-time, Mon – Fri, 8 – 5 pm, Pay based on experience , $15-$18 and increases with job tenure, PTO, Holidays, Friendly Fun Work Environment – with Advancement Opportunities.