The applicant should have experience in sign-making and/or vehicle graphics or related skill-set. He or she should be comfortable working with large format printers and other signage related equipment, including CNC routing, as well as the use of hand tools.
We’re looking for someone with some previous sign-making experience, OR who has similar skills and wants to learn.
If you are technically savvy, handy and good with tools, detail oriented, and like a challenge – apply to work with our fantastic team.
– Output signs on the computer and large format printer.
– Apply vinyl graphics to various surfaces
– Assemble signs (in shop or on customer site)
– Build sign brackets, supports, etc.
– Keep the shop organized and tidy
– Occasional customer service
– Follow company rules and procedures
Skills and Attributes:
– Understanding of digital printers and some design software.
– Ability to work with hands and perform basic physical tasks
– Experience and comfort working with basic hand and power tools
– Valid driver’s license
– Promote the goals and mission statement of the business
Bonus skills (not required):
– Graphic design experience (Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator)
– Vehicle wrapping experience
$15.00 – $18.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
Mission: By helping our customers solve their sign, graphics, and messaging needs, with exceptional service and high quality products, Riverbend Signworks will be successful, honor God, and support our family, employees and community.
To find out more about Riverbend Signworks, visit our website at our website, or our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/RiverbendSignworks
If interested: apply with a resume and or description of work experience, include “Sign Production” in the subject line.