Due to business growth, Riverbend Signworks is accepting employment applications for: Production Designer-Graphics and Signs
Looking for a fantastic production artist.
Fast-paced, growing sign company looking for a candidate to help create and design graphics (from vehicle graphics and banners to illuminated signs, monument signs and interior up-fits, plus many more custom designs)
You MUST BE creative, competent in Illustrator & Photoshop and be able to work collaboratively with clients and coworkers.
Job Description: Designer
- Provide outstanding customer service at all times
- Design signs for client review and production.
- Occasionally work with customers to create vision
- Work safely and maintain a safe work environment in a shop setting
- Follow company rules and procedures
- Be punctual and committed
- Work creatively to come up with original, outstanding designs
- Support the company mission
Skills and Attributes:
- Proven design skills and the ability to work efficiently with Adobe creative suite
- Able to work with your hands and perform basic sign prep and assembly as needed
- Industry knowledge (Sign & Graphics)
- Ability to manage projects (several at the same time)
- High personal standards
- Above-average attention to detail
Not required, but a plus would be:
– A working knowledge of Onyx RIP and operating wide format printers
– Previous experience working with tools and/or vinyl
- Pay rate is based on experience
- Employees will be provided a simple orientation, but are expected to be mostly trained prior to beginning employment
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Dependent upon experience
-By helping our customers solve their sign, graphics, and messaging needs, with exceptional service and high quality products, Riverbend Signworks will be successful, honor God, and support our family, employees and community.
To find out more about Riverbend Signworks, visit our website at www.riverbendsignworks.com/about/, or our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/RiverbendSignworks
If interested: apply with a resume and or description of work experience, include “Production Designer” in the subject line.
Job Type: Full-time