Riverbend Signworks is accepting employment applications for: Lead Sign Production Specialist / Fabricator | CNC and Large Format Print Operator, Paint, Production
We’re looking for someone with some previous sign-making experience, OR who has similar skills and wants to learn.
The applicant should be comfortable working with large format printers and other signage related equipment, including CNC routing, as well as the use of hand tools.
If that is you – apply to work with our fantastic team.
– Output signs on the computer and large format printer.
– Fabricate Signs on CNC Router
– Use creative skills to determine best production method for sign
– Work closely with team to plan and produce high quality signs and graphics.
– Assemble signs (in shop or on customer site)
– Apply vinyl graphics to various surfaces
– Build sign brackets, supports, etc.
– Keep the shop organized and tidy
– Maintain and troubleshoot production equipment
– Occasional customer service
– Follow company rules and procedures
Skills and Attributes:
– Understanding of digital printers and some design software.
– CNC and computer knowledge
– Ability to work with hands and perform basic physical tasks
– Experience and comfort working with basic hand and power tools
– General math skills
– Problem-solving abilities
– Valid driver’s license
– Promote the goals and mission statement of the business
Bonus skills (not required):
– Graphic design experience (Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator)
– Vehicle wrapping experience
Lead Sign Production Specialist | Large Format Printer, CNC and Fabricator | Signs and Graphics
Riverbend Signworks – Bettendorf, IA
Full-time, Mon – Fri, 8 – 5 pm, Pay based on experience, $18-$21, PTO, Holidays, Friendly Fun Work Environment – with Advancement Opportunities.
Mission: By helping our customers solve their sign, graphics, and messaging needs, with exceptional service and high quality products, Riverbend Signworks will be successful, honor God, and support our family, employees and community.
To find out more about Riverbend Signworks, visit our website at www.riverbendsignworks.com/about/, or our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/RiverbendSignworks
If interested: apply with a resume and or description of work experience, include “Sign Production” in the subject line.
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org