We are looking for a person that loves seeing their work as they drive around theQuad Cities, and is great with tools, likes to build and create things, can operate equipment, is detail oriented, can work independently, and likes a challenge.
Due to continued business growth, Riverbend Signworks is accepting employment applications for Installer / Sign and Graphics Production Specialist.
We’re looking for someone with some previous sign-making experience, OR who has similar skills and wants to learn.
You should be comfortable with the installation of signs and graphics, and/OR have familiarity with tools and equipment, and basic construction.
– Install signs on various surfaces (no electrical experience required)
– Assemble signs (in shop or on customer site)
– Operate equipment: bucket or scissor lift,
– Build sign brackets, supports, etc.
– Apply vinyl graphics to various surfaces
– Keep the shop organized and tidy
– Occasional customer service
– Other related tasks presented on a day-to-day basis
Required Skills and Attributes:
– Experience and comfort working with basic hand and power tools
– Experience with digging and lifting equipment
– Ability to work with hands and perform basic physical tasks
– Comfortable working from ladders and lifts
– Strong attention to detail
– Work Safely
– Ability to work efficiently and manage a flexible day
– Valid driver’s license
– Promote the goals and mission statement of the business
Bonus skills (not required):
– CNC router, printer, vinyl cutter
– Vehicle wrapping experience
– Graphic design experience
This position features;
– Clean and safe work environment
– Flexibility in hours
– Opportunities for training and advancement
By helping our customers solve their sign, graphics, and messaging needs, with exceptional service and high quality products, Riverbend Signworks will be successful, honor God, and support our family, employees and community.
To find out more about Riverbend Signworks, visit our website at www.riverbendsignworks.com/about or our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/RiverbendSignworks
Job Type: Full-time